Yay!! It’s Friday and Monday is MLK, so for most that means this is a 4 day weekend 🙂 I’m traveling to Houston today, but I wanted to quickly share something different than usual. I’ve never been a big beauty buff and I’m not claiming to be one, but every so often I get asked about what products I use or am currently liking at the moment. To be quite honest, I’m pretty basic and like sticking to the same easy routine throughout the week. Over the weekends (depending on what I’m doing) I like to glam it up a bit with a heavier eyeshadow/eyeliner and a bolder lip, but for the most part my everyday look is more on the casual & natural side. My recent addition to my routine has been incorporating a little highlight and subtle contour, but never overdone. These are some of my favorite go-to products at the moment….
- Lorac POREfection baked perfecting powder
- Estee Lauder double wear foundation (Color 2C1)
- Bobbi Brown long wear eyeliner (color BLACK PLUM)
- MAC Creemesheen Pearl lipstick (color CORAL BLISS & JAPANESE MAPLE)
- BECCA shimmering skin perfecter highlighter (color OPAL)
- Charlotte Tilbury wonderglow primer
- MAC powder blush (color DESERT ROSE )
- Benefit Cosmetics brow zings (color MEDIUM)
- NARS radiant creamy concealer (color HONEY) for under eyes and blemishes
- Bobbi Brown bronzing power (color DEEP)
- Beauty Blender
- Charlotte Tilbury matte lipstick (color VERY VICTORIA) + Charlotte Tilbury lip liner (color LIP CHEAT)
I hope you all have a great weekend!