This is the time of year I always stock up on beauty gift sets because if they don’t work out as a gift, I love trying the new products out myself! All the best beauty brands usually come out with some form of a beauty gift set for the holidays. Some are limited-edition and others are full size products at a discounted price, so I take advantage of them while they last! I always have my eye out for makeup brush sets (because I hate spending money on makeup brushes) and I also love blush/highlighter, eyeshadow palettes, & lip kits. These make great secret santa gifts, for your girlfriends, or stocking stuffers as well! Below are 10 of my favorite holiday beauty sets under $50
- IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection – $42 but $80 value so this is a great deal! I bought this for myself to try this year because I loved the cute packaging and IT Cosmetics never disappoints. I definitely recommend it because it has a sweet, soft finish that’s perfect for winter and looks good on pretty much any skin type. The palette includes a highlighter, bronzer, blush, and a big mirror!
2. Glow on the Go Shimmer Skin Perfecter Moonstone Set ($20) – this is a travel size set of the Becca shimmering skin perfecter in Moonstone that comes in both liquid and powder form. This is MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER and I wear it almost every day. The powder is super pigmented so I usually wear that at night and apply the liquid to the top of my cheek bones with a beauty blender during the daytime. I always get tons of questions about which highlighter I’m wearing, so this is it!
3. Your Superheroes Full-Size Travel Brush Set ($50/valued at $150!) – y’all this is such a STEAL! Good brushes go a long way when applying your makeup and it wasn’t until I invested in a handful of good brushes that I realized this was true. Half of my brushes are IT cosmetics and the other half are by Morphe. I love both brands, but this set of full size brushes for $68 is amazing!
4. Laura Geller The Best of Baked Palette ($35) // these are the other highlighters I have been rotating lately and I absolutely love this. They are more lightweight for a natural look and super pigmented like the BECCA highlighters are!
5. LORAC Rose Gold Pro Metal Palette ($28) – Lorac makes some of the best quality powders and I know this because I wear their POREfection face powder. This limited-edition palette is no different, as the colors are are highly pigmented and they go on so smooth! There are 8 metallic eyeshadow colors in this set and the good sized mirror is an added bonus 🙂
6. MAC Nutcracker Nude Lipstick Set ($35) – MAC lipsticks are definitely at the top of my list for lipsticks I love. I’ve only recently become a lipstick user in the last two years, but when I first started wearing them I wanted nude & light pink shades that would look more natural. Two of my absolute favorite MAC lipstick colors are Whirl and Kinda Sexy which are BOTH in this holiday nude lipstick set! The other colors included are Nouvelle Vogue and creme cup, which are colors that would look good on anyone.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – Ultimate Glow ($45) – I usually use the Kat Von D contouring kit, but I’m really excited to try this one out because I’ve been hearing so many amazing things about it!
8. Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette ($32) – the past two holidays I have decided against getting the Bobbi Brown palette and I have regretted in both times because a)their products are amazing and b)they usually discontinue their holiday palettes for good. You snooze ya lose, but not this year…because I got this palette and my eyebrow + lip game will be on fleek 😉
9. Herbivore Botanical Bath & Body Set ($42) – recently I’ve been exploring the use of natural oils because my skin is sensitive to scented products. I started using the rose water spray in this set last month and I die for it. Not only does it smell delicious but its super hydrating and feels quenching on the skin. I can’t wait to try this coconut milk bath soak a try for a spa day at home this winter!
10. Limitless Lippies Deluxe Tartiest Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set ($42) – these lip paints are awesome because they have more of a matte finish and aren’t super glossy. I love this set because it can be split into two separate gifts for two different people or combined and given to one person. One side is nudes/purples, while the other is pinks/reds. Great for secret santa, gift to a girlfriend, or stocking stuffer!
MORE OF MY FAVORITE GIFT SETS: