During fashion week, makeup legends Nic & Sam from Real Techniques did my makeup. I shared the look on my Instagram stories and so many of you asked what products they used. I was so obsessed with the look they created that I went and bought every product they used on my face (literally) the next day. I have since added most of these to my daily makeup routine, so I thought I’d share! Below are details to each of the products and exact colors for your reference.
- Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder (COLOR: 2 MEDIUM) // I rarely used setting powders because I love a dewy/glowy look. But lately my makeup has been settling into my wrinkles and smile lines, so I have been using this in those areas as a finishing touch. It’s very light and the powder is super fine, so it doesn’t leave a cakey look.
- CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL Bronzing Makeup Base (COLOR: 30 BRONZING) // I can’t believe I am just discovering this stuff. It’s creamy, smells like heaven, and it goes on like butter. We used this to contour my face with a brush and I have been using it ever since!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Re-Size & Re-Shape Lip Liner (COLOR: PILLOWTALK) // Y’all know I’m already a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and the liner is just as good. I already had the color ‘Iconic Nude’ but was excited to add this one to my makeup bag after seeing what a great neutral it was.
- Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color (COLOR: ) // When it says ‘stay all day’ they aren’t playing around. This stuff doesn’t come off unless you are using makeup remover! Since it’s so hard to get off, be careful when applying because there’s not a lot of room for mess ups. It’s great for creating hair-like strokes because of the fine tip, so we used this to fill in the gaps on my brows and make my tails a little longer.
- MAC Cream Color Base (COLOR: SHELL) // I love that this works as both an eyeshadow base and a highlighter! Nic & Sam used it at the top of my cheek bones for a dewy glow, but I’ve been using it for that and underneath my shadow as a base lately.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Classic Eye Powder Pencil (COLOR: AUDREY SOFT DARK BROWN) // I’m not a big eyeliner person, but I’ve been wearing this pencil ever since. Mainly on my top lid, but sometimes on the bottom as well! The consistency is great and it really blends well when smudged with a brush. I love how this color has made my blue eyes pop 🙂
- Glossier Boy Brow (COLOR: BROWN) // I have tried a handful of brow mascaras and just haven’t found one I love until discovering this Glossier one. It helps fill in the gaps, keep your brows in place, and the color is on point!
- FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW CONTOUR DUO – CHARLOTTE TILBURY (COLOR: FAIR/MEDIUM) // I was so blown away with the powder consistency on both of these. I don’t know how to explain it, but sometimes I’m weird about powders because I feel like when they are applied on top of my foundation they make my skin look dry or something. This one however does NOT. The highlighter is the most beautiful glow and I love how pigmented it is. This is probably the most perfect highlighter shade I have found for my skin tone by far! I also love the bronzer in this duo because it’s not super shimmery. I have been layering lights stroked of this bronzer on top of the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel!
**ALSO — Sephora is currently having their VIB event right now and you can get 20% off a lot of these products, so don’t miss out on that!