I am so inspired by festival season — for the fashion, music, insanely good styling, and the super fun hair. I really gather so much inspiration this time of year and find myself taking the most risks in all areas. I mean, the last festival I went to I wore glitter down my center hair part — like what?! Festival hair is basically its own category at this point and I’m here for it.
What I’m not here for is damaged hair. I wouldn’t say I’m a psycho about my hair, but I’m (a little) psycho about my hair. By that I mean, I spend a lot of money on this hair and I’m not trying to ruin it so I do my best to take care of it. Pantene to the rescue with their genius idea — the Pantene Festival Hair Kit. The last thing I want to be doing at a festival is worrying about my hair, but that’s impossible right? And as the official haircare sponsor of Coachella, Stagecoach and Firefly, Pantene knows what they are talking about!
The limited-edition Pantene Festival Hair Kit, includes one Dry Shampoo, one Airspray (alcohol-free hairspray), the Intense Rescue Shots (one ampoule), one On-the-Go Frizz Iron, and two Nourishing Mask sachets. These five essential products in a perfectly-sized portable pack are ideal to rescue, reset and nourish hair whenever/wherever. Here is how I’m using these 5 products for pre, during, and post-festival….
PRE/DURING FESTIVAL USE:
- Dry Shampoo – On your second day of not washing your hair? This is your best friend. I rarely go a day without dry shampoo and festival season is no different. An instant refresh (look & smell), texture, and root lift. My hair gets greasy super fast, so my biggest tip here is to start using it before your hair gets greasy!
- On-the-Go Frizz Iron – This is a serious game changer! I am the queen of fly-aways and frizzy hair. It’s pocket size and you can just run this through your hair for instant frizz control with no heat or water.
- Airspray – I always joke about my afro, but y’all know I have some serious frizz! Right when the humidity kicks in my hair poofs out and frizzes right up. Use this “brushable” spray to lock out humidity and add shine for a strong hold and further frizz control!
- Intense Rescue Shots – This product does exactly what its name suggests — intensely rescues extremely damaged hair and does it in one shot. No, really. This is currently the #1 selling new treatment item across the haircare category for a reason. Once a week, simply replace your conditioner with the Intense Rescue Shots, apply root-to-tip, wait 30 seconds, rinse for 30 seconds and say goodbye to damaged hair!
- Nourishing Mask sachets – Think sheet mask but for your hair. Small but mighty — and these are easy to travel with or take on the go. They give great nourishment and hydration to that parched hair we all have after a festival weekend. Use after shampooing in shower and remember to rinse well!
- or post-festival use:ut f
- Nourishing Mask sachets – delivers a nourishing boost of hydration to dry or parched hair
Head to Amazon to get the Pantene Festival Hair Kit delivered to your doorstep. It’s also eligible for Prime Shipping!
*This post was brought to you in collaboration with Pantene. All thoughts and opinions remain my own.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.