Since over the knee boots are predicted to be the top selling item among online shoppers during Black Friday & Cyber Monday this year, I decided to do my research early to give you guys the scoop on all the best deals for over the knee boots! I love a good discount, but quality is important to me and I’m usually not willing to sacrifice it. Having said that, I only share products with y’all on my blog that I would personally wear or use myself. So I scoured the internet and found what I believe to be the BEST deals on over the knee boots for a QUALITY pair that will last you multiple seasons. A few are full price, but most are on sale for the time being (until they sell out over the next week)! If you’ve been eyeing a pair, now is your chance to get them at a great price and pull the trigger before they’re gone 🙂
**(CLICK ON ANY OF THE BOOTS BELOW IN THE PHOTO TO SHOP + see price details + my personal input on each of the pairs below)
- FIRST (worth mentioning) — these Stuart Weitzman suede thigh high boots are currently 35% OFF — I can guarantee these will be gone after the first few days of being on sale!
- Gray over the knee boots are on my wish-list right now, I’m just debating between a flat or heeled pair. I just splurged on these cognac suede over the knee boots and I’m obsessed! They’re so comfortable that I’m thinking about the the charcoal gray color now too!
- Jeffrey Campbell over the knee boots has been a longtime favorite of mine. Another designer that makes great high end designer dupes and also really comfortable. I’m always attracted to the edgy spin Jeffrey Campbell puts on classic silhouettes. How amazing are these crushed velvet pair that was just released?!
- Ivanka Trump over the knee flat suede boots (33% OFF for $119 and comes in two colors: charcoal grey suede or black). Every pair of shoes I own by Ivanka Trump are so comfortable and they make an incredible dupe of some higher end designer shoes.
- Burgundy is a huge color for Fall/Winter 2016. Although I’m not usually a burgundy gal, I keep finding myself attracted to this color time and time again. These burgundy suede over the knee boots on sale for 30% OFF at $125 look way more expensive than they are!
- Dolce Vita black flat suede over the knee boots (under $200!)
- My mom has been telling me for years now that Franco Sarto makes the most comfortable shoes ever. Out of her insane collection of designer shoes, she loves Franco Sarto shoes because of how comfortable they are. I’m sure these Franco Sarto suede over the knee boots are just as great to walk in as they look in the photo….plus, they’re ON SALE & under $170!
- What girl doesn’t love Tory Burch? She’s renoun for her riding boot silhouettes and these certainly do not disappoint. Especially because these Tory Burch suede over the knee boots are ON SALE for 33% off!
- Yet another example of getting a designer dupe at a fraction of the price without sacrificing quality or comfort. I’m a huge fan of the Sole Society suede over the knee boots, not only because they are under $150 but also because they look EXACTLY like the designer ones that are $700+.
- My Stuart Weitzman 5050 over the knee leather boot is a closet staple and one I will be wearing again for the 3rd year in a row this season. You can see how I styled these boots HERE, HERE, & HERE, but you can also achieve the same exact looks with these black leather over the knee boots that are under $150!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you can get exclusive emails with the latest updates on the sales + discount codes + my top picks during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and throughout the holidays! Simply submit your email in the right sidebar of my blog and get instant access 🙂
I’m off to Dallas for the rest of the week to spend Thanksgiving with my whole family and I can’t wait to see everyone! I hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving!!